Making that first contact to enquire about counselling is a big step for most people. Getting to the point where you realise you need help from someone other than friends or family can feel overwhelming. Please rest assured that I understand and will aim to make you at ease and as comfortable as possible. Talking to a professional therapist can help you to work through very difficult thoughts and emotions, eventually assisting you with a way forward.
- I will respond to you within 24 hours by whichever means you prefer (email, text or telephone)
- I will talk to you in detail about what I can offer and how I work.
- I offer short, medium and long term psychotherapy & counselling.
- I am registered with the BACP, adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for good practice and am currently awaiting accreditation status.
- I receive regular supervision by a BACP Accredited Supervisor.
I have spent the past 16 years building a solid reputation as a professional, experienced, warm, caring counsellor. Your wellbeing is what I truly care about. I hope you have found this page easy to navigate and informative – and hope you choose to make contact so we can begin…
Here are the areas I work with
If you feel you have something which is not here please contact me to discuss.
Abortion, abuse, addiction, affairs. anger, anxiety, bereavement, betrayal, bi-polar, bullying, cancer, career, carer support, child related, chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, death, depression, domestic violence, eating disorders, emotional abuse, family issues, health, illness, infertility, low self esteem / self confidence, miscarriage, OCD, passive aggressive behaviour, physical abuse, PTSD, pregnancy and birth, redundancy, relationships, self-harm, separation and divorce, sexual abuse, sexuality, stress, suicidal thoughts, trauma, work related stress.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org